Contest Rules

Have these contest rules read aloud:

WHEN ENTERING ONE OF OUR ‘WEEKLY LOTTO’ CONTESTS, YOU MUST ABIDE TO THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL DISQUALIFY YOU FROM ENTRY. THANK YOU & GOOD LUCK!


TO ENTER, YOU MUST COMPLETE ALL 3 OF THE FOLLOWING:

  1. “LIKE” OR “REACT” TO THE ‘WEEKLY LOTTO’ POST.
  2. LEAVE A COMMENT ON THE ‘WEEKLY LOTTO’ POST. NO ONE-WORD COMMENTS! BE CREATIVE.
  3. SUBMIT A NEW POST TO THE SHOUTOUT COMMUNITY YOU ARE A PART OF. YOUR POST MUST BE EITHER UPLIFTING, INSPIRATIONAL, HELPFUL OR VALUABLE TO THE COMMUNITY IN SOME WAY. FOR CONTEST ENTRY, WE WILL NOT ACCEPT RANTS. IN THE CASE OF THIS CONTEST, SEND YOUR POST IN VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE ONLY, SO THAT WE CAN VALIDATE THAT YOU SUBMITTED A POST IF AND WHEN WE HIT IT BIG!
  4. NOT REQUIRED! — ALTHOUGH WE WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE YOU SHARING THE ‘WEEKLY LOTTO’ POST, WE ARE NOT LEGALLY ALLOWED TO ASK YOU TO DO SUCH IN ACCORDANCE WITH FACEBOOK’S “PAGES TERMS” TO BE ENTERED INTO THE CONTEST. SO, WE’LL LEAVE THAT ENTIRELY UP TO YOU.

  TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN, YOU MUST:

  • BE A MEMBER (AKA. “LIKE” THE PAGE ON FACEBOOK) OF THE SHOUTOUT COMMUNITY YOU RESIDE NEAREST TO.
  • RESIDE WITHIN 100KMs OF THE SHOUTOUT COMMUNITY YOU ARE ENTERING FROM. THIS MEANS YOU LIVE WITHIN A 100 KILOMETER RADIUS OF THE CITY OF VANCOUVER, CITY OF CALGARY, CITY OF EDMONTON, CITY OF GREATER SUDBURY OR THE GREATER TORONTO AREA (GTA) AS OF MONDAY, MARCH 14TH, 2016, AND UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. OTHER CITIES WILL BE ADDED AT A LATER DATE.

  OTHER VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

  • WE WILL ONLY SHARE OUR WINNINGS IF WE RECEIVE $250,000 OR MORE. LOTTO 649 JACKPOTS ARE USUALLY VALUED AT A MINIMUM OF $5 MILLION.
  • IF WE WIN $250,000 OR MORE, 25% OF THE TOTAL WINNINGS WILL GO DIRECTLY TO THE FUTURE GROWTH OF SHOUTOUT CANADA. THE OTHER 75% WOULD BE SPLIT AMONG ALL LEGITIMATE ENTRANTS.
  • IMPORTANT: IF MORE THAN 2,000 LEGITIMATE PARTICIPANTS TAKE PART IN ANY OF OUR WEEKLY LOTTO POSTS, AND WE HIT THE JACKPOT, THEN ONLY THE FIRST 2,000 PEOPLE TO COMMENT ON THE POST WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR ENTRY (THAT IS OF COURSE, IF THEY LIKED/REACTED TO THE POST AND SUBMITTED A POST AS MENTIONED ABOVE. (THIS IS DUE TO A HIGH NUMBER OF ENTRANTS MAKING THE OVERALL VALUE OF THE PRIZE WORTH A LOT LESS TO EACH INDIVIDUAL.)

GOOD LUCK, EVERYONE!